We are Volunteer Friendly!
We were delighted to receive The 'Volunteer Friendly' Award from The Volunteer Centre. The award recognises good practice in volunteering and is given to organisations after they evidence how they successfully work with volunteers under the following five headings:
- Commitment to Involving Volunteers
- Making Volunteering Happen
- Fair and Equal Volunteering
- Volunteering Tasks and Getting them Done
- Celebrating Volunteers' Contributions
We were delighted to be formally presented with this award on 18th July 2011 by The UK Chair of The Big Lottery Fund Peter Ainsworth and The Volunteer Centre.